CyberSec People is supporting one of Australia's leading Mining and Agriculture businesses (Australian household name) in growing their Perth-based security operations. This contract position will sit within the Security Operations team under new management, responsible for the operation of security monitoring tools, incident investigations & management and security reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Utilising your security operations expertise as a primary point of contact for cyber security matters across the organization
- Security monitoring of all internal systems
- Investigating escalated security incidents that arise
- Responding to incidents in a timely manner
- Vulnerability reporting on internal systems
- Performing Security Reviews on internal systems and processes
- Reporting on security findings to technical & non-technical
- 5+ years in a security operations environment
- Skilled in monitoring, investigating, remediating and reporting incidents.
- Ability to communicate security and risk-related information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Key systems experience – Splunk, Atlassian suite, PAM
- Service Management experience / ITIL
- Support the foundational development of security operations within a leading organisation and household name.
- Work with cutting edge technology and tools
- 12 Month rolling contract with lots of foreseeable work
- Extremely competitive rates