We are supporting one of Australia's leading tech companies as they build out their security capabilities internally. They have more than doubled their headcount since 2019 and have an extremely well-known presence in both Australia and around the globe.
You will get to be part of a close-knit GRC team that work closely with people in not just the security team but tech teams throughout the company. They hold their culture of high importance and offer a supportive and friendly environment where anyone and everyone is encouraged to collaborate to work towards a common goal.
In terms of the role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside their Security GRC Manager to take the lead of controls, audit and governance activities within the organisation. Some of the key experiences we are looking for include:
- Able to translate engineering language into auditing language
- Oversee and assist with auditing requirements
- Implementation of security framework such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS & SOC2
- Development and implementation of security policies and procedures
- Able to demonstrate compliance through controls framework and regular reviews
WFH flexibility is supported throughout Australia, however, there is no sponsorship available.