One of Australia's leading tech companies has created a new role that reports directly to the Head of Security that will drive the outcome of security architecture, specifically for SecOps and AppSec.
This is more enterprise than solution architecture. You will have ownership for driving something of key importance and that has Board and Exec support.
- You have built a security roadmap
- Dev background or worked with software developers
First 6-12 months
- Understand the current state and design the future state of security
- Build the security roadmap
- Work with various teams to implement new strategies, tooling and solutions
- Helping drive good security practice - more in the way of an evangelist than being a security person that is "Yes or No"
Reasons to join:
- Drive the outcome of architecture
- Board and Executive level support
- Lots of autonomy - they need direction, guidance and direction for product and security teams