A company with strong links to the intelligence community has recently branched into Australia. They have excellent security products and services, which are being taken up the Australian government. They are leading the charge in the UK for protective DNS services and have set up the roots here, now looking to build out their technical team.
Raw packet capture analysis across some juicy logs, identify new indicators of compromise with open source tooling. Communicate with the appropriate stakeholders and present findings. Support to increase protective DNS capabilities.
- Australian Citizen (Any clearance is beneficial)
- A love for security
- Experience analysing data sets for indicators of compromise (IOCS)
- Experience with Linux, exploring system logs
- Flexible hours & remote working
- Awesome culture
- Huge growth and potential to be there from the start
- Genuinely interesting work that makes a difference.